Adding your own Fields
Create a Field
Select Fields from the left menu.
Click "Add a new Field"
Give the field a unique name. Click on the "Add" button.
Select the field type from the drop-down list. You can choose from
- Multiple Choice
Once you have used a field, you cannot change its type. This is to make sure data that is already recorded will match the field type.
In a location, first click on the Custom fields tab across the top.
Then select the check-in type that you want to assign fields to for this location.
Add the fields you want to use.
Depending on the field type, you can set some options about field to get them to work the way you want.
For example, if you have a Temperature field, you can
- Choose the Unit of Measure
- Set whether this field will be required
- Set whether the previously used field data will be carried forward
- Set modifiers
- Sum: The new value will be added to the previous value
- Difference: The new value will be deducted from the previous value
- Replacement: The new value will replace the previous value
You can drag the fields around to be in the sequence you want them collected.